To establish, maintain and promote quality education standards in diagnostic medical sonography.
New! Accreditation Process Education Modules
The JRC-DMS has developed the following series of webcasts to assist Program Directors and other Program or Institution Personnel in understanding the accreditation process, CAAHEP Standards, Self-Study and Site Visit process.
The series is intended to be a useful tool whether you are seeking accreditation for the first time or have been a long standing CAAHEP accredited program.
To view, click on the links below and be sure that the volume is turned on.
- Module I, Part I: Overview of Resources | Watch»
- Module I, Part II: Overview of the Standards | Watch»
- Module II, Part I: Overview of the Self Study | Watch»
- Module II, Part II: Overview of the Self Study | Watch»
- Module III: The Site Visit and After | Watch»
Our staff can be reached at the address and contact information below.
6021 University Boulevard, Suite 500
Ellicott City, MD 21043
Email address: email@example.com
Primary contacts: Cindy Weiland or Gerry Magat
Phone number: 443-973-3251